Welcome to the Stitch Quick Start guide. Here we’ll get you building your web app or mobile application in an instant using the Stitch API ⚡️
Use InstantPay to enable seamless, bank-to-bank payments.
Use LinkPay to tokenise user financial accounts and enable one-click payments for returning users.
- Get the client token
- Generate the payment authorization request url
- Surface the url to the user using the user authorization flow
- Get the user token
- Initiate a payment using a user token
- Handle the required user interaction during payment initiation
- Handle the final payment initiation response from the API, and query the status and/or optionally subscribe to receive a webhook upon payment completion
Query users’ linked bank accounts to verify account holder information, and retrieve real time and up to three months of historical transaction and balance data.